W. Joe Jacumin
W. Joe Jacumin, Jr. is an associate with the Tecklenburg & Jenkins law firm. Mr. Jacumin’s practice focuses on corporate law, commercial transactions, commercial and residential real property, home owner associations, and general litigation. Prior to joining Tecklenburg & Jenkins, LLC, he handled complex commercial and residential real estate development and business representation in the Charleston area.
Mr. Jacumin is committed to providing you with the highest quality corporate, transactional, and real estate law services to ensure you have the most successful outcome possible. If you need to buy, sell or lease real estate, corporate representation, contract negotiation, or need help in any areas of general litigation, then we invite you to benefit from Mr. Jacumin’s experience.
- State of South Carolina
- United States District Court of South Carolina
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – B.A in Psychology and Political Science
- Vermont Law School – Juris Doctor
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Charleston County Board of Assessment Appeals – Member
- South Carolina Bar – Member
- Charleston Bar Association – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel- Member